Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller Black Review & Guide
- 1 Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller Black Review & Guide
- 1.0.1 What's included in this best stroller travel system?
- 1.0.2 Feature:
- 1.0.3 Air and compact light
- 1.0.4 Adjustable Canopy
- 1.0.5 Easy reclining seat with 5-point harness
- 1.0.6 Plenty of storage
- 1.0.7 Frequently asked questions ( FAQ's)
- 188.8.131.52 Is this stroller high enough that some who is 6 'could push it without hunching?
- 184.108.40.206 If I want to get a rain cover and windbreak for the stroller, this is the right one to get?
- 220.127.116.11 Can this be used for a 6-month-old?
- 18.104.22.168 The cap seems small.... does it really provide good coverage?
- 22.214.171.124 How big is the box where it comes from?
- 126.96.36.199 Would this work for a 6-year-old? He is 48 pounds and goes on a trip with a lot of walking.
- 1.0.8 Final Verdict:
- 1.0.9 Share this:
- 1.0.10 Like this:
Connected and stay with special baby products for your baby.
When you are thinking about best stroller travel system, the award-winning 3D lite Convenience Stroller features an innovative aluminum light-air frame that makes it super lightweight to carry and push - but tough enough to withstand the test of time! With its open design, you can easily access the over sized storage basket or almost flat recline, which is ideal for naps during travel or diaper changes and can go for a sunny day walk. The pavilion has a visor that protects the baby from harmful rays of the sun (99.9 percent to be exact) and with the included cup holder there is a place for your water.
Available in six fun fashions - pick yours up today.
Convenience 3D stroller lite is a durable stroller that has a lightweight and stylish aluminum frame. It is one of the lightest convenience strollers and most riched feature on the market. With an easy frame to fold and carry strap, you can be on the go or save with ease.
What's included in this best stroller travel system?
Instructions, 4 wheels (2 fronts and 2 rears), awning, cup holders and trolley with seat, storage basket and carrying strap.
- Durable and Stylish 12 lb. frame
- Large seating area with 5-point safety harness
- Anti-shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels
- Multiple Position Reclining
- Extra large storage basket
- Adjustable and detachable hood with sun visor
- Rear storage pocket
- Easy compact 3-D fold with carrying strap
Air and compact light
The 3D lite has an all aluminum frame which means it is super light but incredibly durable. Weighing less than 12 pounds, it is one of the lightest strollers on the market. It has a compact and easy fold of 3 steps:
- Lift the rear handle.
- Push the level with your foot.
- Bend down and go
With self-locking and a carrying strap, it is ideal for carrying on the subway or at the airport.
The large, adjustable canopy will block the harmful rays. In addition, the pop out sun visor provides even greater protection on extra sunny days and is rated to block 99.9 percent of UVA and UVB rays.
Easy reclining seat with 5-point harness
Unlike a traditional stroller "X" frame, the 3D Lite has an open design and the easy reclining seat which is almost flat, making it ideal for nap and diaper change. The 5-point safety harness easily adjusts to 3-position positions as your child grows and with extra padding, your baby will always have a comfortable ride.
Plenty of storage
The extra large storage basket is ideal for holding large diaper bags and purses, and the back storage pocket is perfect for keys and cell phones. With a cup holder included you will always have a place for your drink or bottle.
- Tall Handles
- Storage Bag
- deep Leunen
- 5-Point harness
- Medium Size basket
- Double Wheels
- Front Wheel suspension
- Parking Brake - There are two parking brakes on each wheel.
- Easy to fold
- No Peek-a-boo window. This is a minor think, but I'd like to see them add to the next release.
- Do not have car seat like other best baby car seat strollers
- Small Canopy, like many other models umbrella it has a small canopy.
Frequently asked questions ( FAQ's)
Is this stroller high enough that some who is 6 'could push it without hunching?
Even someone 6'1 "felt very comfortable with the height of the stroller.
If I want to get a rain cover and windbreak for the stroller, this is the right one to get?
Yes, Certainly the wind and rain hold off!
Can this be used for a 6-month-old?
The Summer Infant 3D Lite stroller can be used from birth to 50 pounds.
The cap seems small.... does it really provide good coverage?
Not as good as other coverage strollers we've seen.
How big is the box where it comes from?
A little larger than the folded stroller. long and thin.
Would this work for a 6-year-old? He is 48 pounds and goes on a trip with a lot of walking.
May be, it depends on his length.
Stay band. It has a nice strap for easy traveling. Perfect! Since it weighs only 12 pounds, you just don’t need someone to help you. Just throw it on your shoulder and you are good to go.